The UMVRDC has a tremendous amount of expertise and history in writing successful grants for units of government in the region. We are available to research funding options, field questions about eligibility and requirements, connect you with federal or state grant program contacts, complete grant applications, and manage the technical requirements of spending the grant dollars once awarded. Grant writing and management services are done on a fee for service basis. A customized cost estimate can be provided once a grant program has been selected and UMVRDC staff has met with you to discuss the project in detail.
The UMVRDC’s Hedgehog Grants are available to subsidize the cost for our grant writing services to make it even more affordable to you!
Recently written grants include:
- Benson Small Cities Development Program for housing and commercial rehabilitation
- Appleton Small Cities Development Program for housing and commercial rehabilitation
- Lac qui Parle County Office of Energy Security Energy Efficiency Grant for a new boiler at the courthouse
- Hazard Mitigation Planning Grants for Big Stone, Chippewa, Lac qui Parle, Swift & Yellow Medicine Counties and the Upper Sioux Tribal Community
- Firehall Grants for Maynard and Granite Falls