- This event has passed.
MnDOT Open House for Public Input – St. Cloud
February 2, 2012 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
The public, transportation stakeholders and local government officials are invited to provide input for Minnesota’s 20-year Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan at one of nine upcoming open houses statewide.
- Jan. 30 in Duluth—ARDC Office, 221 First St. W., Duluth, Minn.
- Jan. 31 in Crookston—MnDOT Crookston Office, 1320 Sunflower St., Crookston, Minn.
- Feb. 1 in Moorhead—Hjemkomst Center, 202 First Ave. N., Moorhead, Minn.
- Feb. 2 in St. Cloud—MnDOT St. Cloud Office, 3725 12th St. N., St. Cloud, Minn.
- Feb. 7 in Mankato—MnDOT Mankato Office, 2151 Bassett Drive, Mankato, Minn.
- Feb. 8 in Minneapolis—UofM Urban Research & Outreach-Engagement Center, 2001 Plymouth Ave. N., Minneapolis, Minn.
- Feb. 9 in Maplewood—Maplewood Community Center, 2100 White Bear Ave., Maplewood, Minn.
- Feb. 15 in Marshall—Marshall Library, 201 C St., Marshall, Minn.
- Feb. 16 in Rochester—Rochester Public Library, 101 Second St. SE, Rochester, Minn.
All meetings will take place from 4 to 7 p.m.
A brief presentation will be given at 4:30 p.m. and repeated at 6 p.m.
Attendees may come and go at any time.
Those unable to attend in-person can participate in an online webinar via Adobe Connect Feb. 6, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. For details, visit www.minnesotagoplan.org/participate.html.
Topics covered will include the recently adopted Minnesota GO vision for transportation, current transportation system, future challenges and opportunities facing transportation, draft plan objectives and strategies and how the plan will be used.