The UMVRDC can develop a customized survey for your community to help identify community priorities. Citizens, businesses and local leaders can use community-wide Survey response_goals_objectives board feedback to make important decisions about the future of your community.
Surveys result in:
- Better projects that enhance community livability, sustainability and pride
- Citizen ownership of community development projects, programs and decisions
- Public trust in the city’s community development efforts
- Stronger collaborative partnerships with residents, local businesses and community leaders
Surveys can range in use from gaining community perspective on a single project or they can be used to update all the community priorities in a comprehensive plan.
Community surveys can be delivered in a variety of ways including:
- direct mailings
- online survey
- phone calls
- or a combination of techniques.
Recent Survey Examples:
The UMVRDC can help with all your survey needs from development to delivery to collecting and tabulating as well as generating final reports. To find out more, call us today at 320-289-1981 and ask for Kristi Fernholz or Laura Ostlie.