We are available to
- research funding options
- field questions about eligibility and requirements
- connect you with federal or state grant program contacts
- complete grant applications
- manage the technical requirements of spending the grant dollars once awarded.
- Once grants are procured by an organization or a local unit of government, the UMVRDC is equipped to administer a grant from start to finish.
- The Grants Administration services we provide include: Fiscal agent; Labor standards officer; Environmental reviews; Record keeping; Reporting assistance; Audit assistanceFor more information contact Kristi Fernholz, Senior Planner at 320-289-1981 ext. 106