Meander Website Request for Proposals 2020
The Meander is requesting proposals for website development. The Meander will consider price and quality during selection and reserves the right to reject or accept any and all bids.
Email letter of interest with detailed proposal by
August 11, 2020 to:
Jordan Hulscher: Jordan@umvrdc.org
The proposal should include the following:
- Letter of interest
- Fees to create the website as described below in Phase 01.
- Fees for ongoing work or updates in the future.
- State your ability to meet the deadlines. If not able to meet deadline, what date could you accomplish Phase 01?
- State your ability and interest in Phase 02.
- Any hosting fees or other annual fees
- Description of the content management using. Preference for wordpress but this is a very simple site and open to other content management systems.
- Examples of other websites
- Examples of potential design
- At least three references
Goals of the website
- Utilize current website data
- Ability for entire website to be updated by site admin.
- New artists
- New meander logo/artwork
- New brochure
- Complete a new (simple) website by September 15,,
- Complete additional phases of website by March 15, 2021.
- Be aesthetically pleasing
- Create a website that is mobile/tablet friendly, ADA compliant and search engine optimized.
- Keep annual expenses at a minimum. We currently have a hosting contract for 3 years with HostGator.
Description of the website
Due September 15, 2020 (or earlier)
Pages (reference www.artsmeander.com)
- Home page
- Artists and subpages
- Brochure -ability to add PDF versions
Phase 02 (NOT PART OF THIS RFP, FOR REFERENCE ONLY)
Due March/April 2021
- Add functionality to each artist page to add more information
- Add functionality to brochure page
- Add functionality to sponsor page
- Map (could be PDF only, will need to discuss budget and options
Please direct questions to Jordan Hulscher: Jordan@umvrdc.org
or to Kristi Fernholz Kristi.firstname.lastname@example.org