- This event has passed.
21st Century Computer Skills
May 16, 2012 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
What skills are needed to be in today’s workforce?
This is a FREE online, 16-hour course.
• Create, refine, and publish your résumé
• Learn social media tools (i.e. Linkedln, efolio, etc.)
• Stretch your creativity for business applications
• Put creativity into action … innovate!
• Conduct effective internet research
• Practice problem solving and critical thinking skills
The first four hours are instructor-facilitated and held at MinnesotaWest Community &Technical College,Room 113. The remaining 12 hours are completed independently.
To register, call the Montevideo WorkForce Center at 320-269-8819. Lunch will be provided.
Sponsored by the Blandin Foundation, Minnesota West Community & Technical College, Alexandria Technical & Community College, SW ABE, SW MN PIC and the Upper Minnesota Valley Regional Development Commission.