The workshops will include a brief project overview and you will participate in facilitated activities. We want to know about:
• Types of bicycle facilities where you feel comfortable biking
• Places you want to reach by bicycle
• How different roads affect your choice to bike
• How we should prioritize our biking improvements
Dates and locations: From 4 to 6 p.m. and you should plan to attend the entire time.
• April 23 in St. Cloud – Whitney Senior Center, 1527 Northway Dr.
• April 30 in Granite Falls – Kilowatt Center, 600 Kilowatt Dr.
• May 1 in Fergus Falls – West Central Lakes Initiative, 1000 Western Ave.
• May 6 in Mankato – Blue Earth County Library, 100 E. Main St.
• May 7 in Bemidji – Hampton Inn, 1019 Paul Bunyan Dr. S.
• May 8 in Duluth – City Hall, 411 W. First St.
• May 13 in Rochester – University Center Rochester, Heintz Center 102, 1926 Collegeview Rd. E.
• May 14 in St. Paul – Wellstone Center Westside Room, 179 Robie St. E.
• May 15 in Minneapolis – University of Minnesota Urban Research and Outreach Center, 2001 Plymouth Ave. N.
If you can’t attend the workshops, you can participate by:
• Filling out our online survey that will be posted in mid-April at mndot.gov/bike/system-plan.html
• Emailing email@example.com
• Mailing to Greta Alquist, MnDOT Office of Transit MS 315, 395 John Ireland Blvd., St. Paul, MN, 55155
To request an ASL or foreign language interpreter, or other reasonable accommodation, call Janet Miller at 651-366-4720 or 1-800-657-3774 (Greater Minnesota). Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please request at least one week in advance.
Visit the Bicycle System Plan website or email email@example.com.