- This event has passed.
November 13, 2012 - November 14, 2012$95.00
By popular demand, we are heading back to Duluth for the 2012 Broadband Conference. Regardless of location, the purpose behind this annual conference remains constant – to increase Minnesota’s economic competitiveness through the adoption and use of broadband technology.
This year’s conference title, “Building our Connected Future” acknowledges the importance of both connection through technology and through relationships that span across rural Minnesota communities.
- Promote synergy around community planning and adoption projects,
- Support the Governor’s Broadband Task Force to achieve the state’s broadband goals,
- Raise awareness of existing and new tools available to close the digital divide,
- Identify how Minnesota can leverage national policy to meet its broadband goals and
- Build a sense of community between Minnesota communities working on broadband issues.
Building our Connected Future: Minnesota’s Better with Broadband is co-hosted by the Blandin Foundation and Connect Minnesota. It’s going to be a great two days