The UMVRDC has been busy at work on Transportation issues that impact our region. We held an Area Transportation Improvement Program (ATIP) Open House at the March 26, 2012 monthly board meeting, as well as a Spring Transportation Forum on April 16, 2012.
Materials from the Open House are available here:
- Presentation that goes over the ATP process and the 2013-2016 ATIP projects
- District 4’s projects
- District 8’s projects
- Comments made by attendees at the meeting about the projects and other transportation-related things
- Images of the Granite Falls RR bridge in reference to one of the questions asked
Information from the Transportation Forum is available here:
- Presentation from MnDOT
- Info on MnDOT Landscaping Program
- Link to Landscape Partnership Program
- Link to Safe Routes to School
For more information on the Open House or the Spring Transportation Forum, or any other transortation issues, contact Lindsey Knutson, UMVRDC Transportation Planner, at 320-289-1981 ext. 7 or email email@example.com.