The UMVRDC publishes a quarterly newsletter. Each issue is an overview of the three previous months in addition to news about upcoming events and opportunities. The UMVRDC annual report presents an overview of activities and finances during the year. Each fiscal year begins on July 1.
Plans and Studies
The UMVRDC regularly completes plans and studies in a variety of areas. As new plans become available they will be listed and available for download here and throughout our website.
Please note: some files may take time to load due to larger file sizes.
- Milan Comprehensive Plan Update – 2013
- DRAFT UMVRDC Regional Trails Plan – 2013
- 2013 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) – Final Draft
- Regional Public Art Plan: “Public Art in Region 6W” – 2012
- Clara City Comprehensive Plan – 2012
- Local Human Service Transit Coordination Plan – 2011
- Yellow Medicine County All Hazard Mitigation Plan – 2010
- Chippewa County All Hazard Mitigation Plan – 2010
- Audit – 2013
- Audit – 2014
- Audit – 2015
- Local Foods Study Report 2017